Tuesday, December 9, 2008

ELLE

Hey guys! I've got a non-superstar special right here. You've all seen the new ELLE store, right?
It's kind of disappointing -- though sadly expected -- that it's all superstar, isn't it?

Well I've taken a look and made a nonSS alternative outfit for those people that like the look, but not the price or the SS label, of ELLE pieces. 

Below is an ELLE outfit, coming to a total of 19 stardollars.


And now I've got a very similar look using all nonSS items, coming out to 11 stardollars-- less, if you're like me and already own a few of the pieces! 


I'm working to come up with a few more Look for Less posts (which will hopefully be up in the next few days). If you think of some, go ahead and leave a comment or write in my guestbook on Stardoll :)


No comments: