Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dress Challenge!


Hey guys!

Since we had a bunch of great comments about my last post, I've decided to make a challenge out of it! Here it is: using the one of the Bisou dresses that I last blogged about (the yellow or purple, your choice!), create a summer look for your medoll. Do whatever you like with it, glam it up, rock it out, or just keep it simple... you're free to do what you please!

Once you've made your look, save it in your album on stardoll and then message me to let me know you're done! I'll take a screen shoot of it and then post all the looks here in the blog. Then it's up to you to vote for your favorite.

Remember to comment here so I know who's planning to participate!

Ready? Good! Let's let the games begin.

1 comment:

BrunoExclusive said...

see mine on the alist blog i am kxcatarinaxk