Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our Good Friend Boni


By now, I'm sure you've all seen that Boni has decided to leave stardoll and this blog. This was a hard decision for her and I'm sure it was even harder to go through with it. I know we'll all miss her! 

A couple more things before I go: 

1. Thank you, Boni, for starting this blog. It's been fun to get to know you even a little bit. Also, thank you for trusting me enough to let me take over the blog. I promise I'll keep it running and make it bigger and better than ever!

2. I know we have a club on stardoll already, but I'll be making a new one in a few days. This is just so I can keep you all updated on blog things by sending hot topics, etc. The old club will still be around, but so will a new one! I'll post here when it's created so you can all join :) 

3. I'm sure you've all noticed the lack of posts.... Kind of hard not to! I'm hoping we can get this club back to what it's supposed to be about: what's hot and what's not! So expect more posts on hot&not items/outfits. 

4. Also, I will be hiring new writers to help us be more active. Expect more info from the club-to-be ;) Current writers! If you could please write to me on Stardoll and let me know if you'd like to keep writing or just take a break for a while? I won't be deleting any writers unless they're extremely inactive or they ask to be removed.

5. Last thing (I promise!), this blog will only get bigger and better if we have your, the readers', input. I've posted a new poll, asking for your opinion, but if you have any ideas for the blog PLEASE message me! I guarantee I'll listen. Reader input also guarantees that you get to see/read/experience the best Hot & Not possible!

If you'd like to message me, my stardoll name is Varietygirl9143 (obviously!) or you can comment on this post.

Bye Boni! We'll miss you!

No comments: