Monday, June 1, 2009

It's time for Varietygirl9143 to take over and for me to leave...


I was dreading the day I'd have to do this, but I think the time has come. I am about to leave Stardoll. I just don't have time for it anymore and I am not getting as much fun out of it anymore.

Everyone, it's been great. But I can't do this to everyone and stay while I don't post. It's time to give another blogger a chance.

It's just not worth it for me to stay.

So this is my final post, and I will quit or remove myself from every blog unless the owner does so first. I apologize for not posting, I just couldn't get myself to quit.

I want you to know that I have loved this blog with all my heart, it was the first blog I ever owned. Thank you so much for giving an inexperienced blogger like me a chance on this blog. I never thought I could love it so much, and it pains me to leave.

Thanks to everyone who has done everything you have done for me in the past few months.

Varietygirl9143 is the new owner...enjoy her!! She'll be great :)

xo
Boni

1 comment: